- The personal data we will collect
- How we use the data we collect
- Who has access to the data collected
- The rights of users of the site
2. Applicable law
- processed lawfully, fairly and transparently with regard to the data subject (lawfulness, fairness, transparency) ;
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes shall not be considered, in accordance with Article 89(1), as incompatible with the original purposes (purpose limitation);
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed (data minimisation);
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (accuracy);
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed; personal data may be kept for longer periods insofar as they are processed exclusively for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1), provided that appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the Regulation to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the data subject are implemented (limitation of storage);
- processed in such a way as to ensure appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, by means of appropriate technical or organisational measures (integrity and confidentiality). Processing is lawful only if and insofar as at least one of the following conditions is met
- the data subject has consented to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject; or the processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person; processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data prevail, in particular where the data subject is a child.
- Users agree that by using our site, they consent to :
- the collection, use and retention of the data listed in this policy.
3.1 Personal data we collect
Automatic data collection
When you visit and use our site, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
- IP address
- Hardware and software details
- Links a user clicks while using the site
- Content that the user views on your site
Manual data collection
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our site:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Payment information
This data may be collected using the following methods:
- Quote request form
- Registration form
- Newsletter subscription
4. How we use personal data
Personal data collected on our site will only be used for the purposes specified in this policy or as indicated on the relevant pages of our site. We will not use your data beyond what we disclose.
The data we collect automatically is used for the following purposes: improving the user experience
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes :
- order management
- managing quotations,
5. With whom we share personal data
5.1 Our employees
We may disclose to any member of our organisation such user data as they reasonably require to fulfil the purposes set out in this policy.
5.2 Third parties
We may share User Data with the following third parties:
- outsourced accountant and secretary (confidentiality agreement)
We may share user data with third parties for the following purposes: to provide offers in line with the user’s preferences
Third parties will not be able to access user data beyond what is reasonably necessary to achieve the given purpose.
5.3 Other disclosures
We will not sell or share your data with third parties, except in the following cases
if required by law
if it is required for any legal proceedings
to prove or protect our legal rights
to purchasers or potential purchasers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company
If you follow hyperlinks from our site to another site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
6. How long we store personal data
We do not retain user data beyond what is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is collected.
7. How long we protect your personal data
All data stored in our system is well secured and is only accessible to our employees. Our employees are bound by strict confidentiality agreements and a breach of this agreement would result in the dismissal of the employee.
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that our user data is secure and that users are protected, there is always a risk of harm. The internet as a whole can be, at times, insecure and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
The GDPR states that persons under the age of 15 are considered minors for the purposes of data collection. Minors must have the consent of a legal representative for their data to be collected, processed and used.
9. Your rights as a user
Under the GDPR, users have the following rights as data subjects:
right of access
- right of rectification
- right to erasure
- right to restrict processing
- right to data portability
- right of objection
More information on these rights can be found in chapter 3 (art 12-23) of the GDPR.
10. How to amend, delete or challenge the data collected
If you wish to have your information deleted or amended in any way, please contact our Privacy Officer here:
05 31 60 92 46
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us using the following
05 31 60 92 46
22 avenue du Louron, 31770 Colomiers