Permis d’exploitation en anglais – English Courses
Your permis d’exploitation course in France
You need a permis d’exploitation ? And your French is not fluent enough to follow a course in this language. We offer Permis d’Exploitation courses, for English native speakers as well as ones speaking English fluently .
We guarantee a high standard of quality. Our Courses are certified Qualiopi, the State Quality brand for training centers. The guarantor of this standard is ICERT.
Quality Certification in compliance with CNEFOP / DataDock
Who must pass this certificate ?
In Paris as well as in all around Metropolitan France and Dom Tom departments, the permis d’exploitation course is mandatory from 2007 for bar licenses (3 and 4) and from 2009 for restaurant licenses. The course is for people running bars, restaurants, pubs, discos, snacks, hotels, tables d’hôtes…
What permis is issued at the end of the course?
The permis exploitation is issued by our training center at the end of the course. It’s valid for 10 years. It can be renewed thanks to a one day course.
Our Next Permis d’Exploitation Courses :
> Paris (Virtual classroom) : from 10 to 12 March 2021
> Toulouse (Virtual classroom) : from 16 to 18 June 2021
> Virtual classroom : from 15 to 17 September 2021
> Virtual classroom : from 15 to 17 December 2021
Permis d'exploitation 1 dayExpert, Renewal or Table d'hôtes
- +Only valid for :
- a permis d’exploitation renewal and for experts (+ than 10 years as bars or restaurants management in France)
- a permis for table d’hôtes, to serve alcohol to the guest lodged in you chambre d’hôt
- Your permis d’exploitation (CERFA 14407) will be issued to you at the end of the course
Permis d'exploitation2 days and a half
- The permis d’exploitation in English in virtual classroom
- 4 courses a year
- 20 hours course, accredited by the Ministry of Interior
- Get your permis d’exploitation at the end of the course (valid 10 years)
Permis d'exploitation for co-ownersSpecial offer
- Mandatory for co-owners of SARL or SNC
- Recommended for co-owners of any other type of companies, such as SA or SAS
- Recommended for conjoint collaborateurs (spouses working in the company) and partners in certain cases
- Come back with your permis d’exploitation (CERFA 14407)